In the big cities, and even some suburban and rural areas, poor air quality has become a major epidemic. Air quality alerts can save some stranded people with medical conditions in the room for days at a time.
While poor air quality is a problem all over the world, there are things that individuals can do to help reduce their impact on this serious problem. For more information about better air quality, you may browse this website.
Image Source : Google
5 Easy Ways that can help to Improve Air Quality are given below:-
• Select alternative forms of transport – Instead of driving private vehicles every day, try walking, biking, carpooling or using public transportation to get where you need to go.
• Maintain your vehicle – a well-preserved car produces fewer emissions and has better mileage than those who are not taken care of. regular oil and filter changes, tire rotations, and tune-ups are important.
• Save electricity – Reducing the use of your personal power in homes and offices will help to reduce your carbon footprint.
• Power your home with sustainable resources – Installation of solar panels or wind turbines will help you to reduce your consumption of resources and environmentally hazardous could ultimately save you money on your energy bills.
• Use environmentally friendly products whenever possible – Many companies are marketing "green" products for consumer use. By using a company that manufactures chemical-free products or who use environmentally friendly practices, you promote better air quality.
These are just a few of the many changes you can make to help reduce your negative impact on air quality.