Installing a glass door in a bathroom is a great way to update the look of your space and add extra comfort. Here are five tips for installing a bathroom glass door.
1. Choose the right door: There are many different types of glass doors available, so it's important to choose the one that will fit your bathroom perfectly. If you’re looking for more information about bathroom glass door installation, then check this out.
Image Source: Google
2. Prep the surface: Before you start installing the door, make sure to clean the surface where it will be installed. This will help make sure that the door sticks correctly and doesn't move around during installation.
3. Mark the holes: Next, mark the holes where the hinges and locks will be placed. Make sure to use a level to make sure that everything is accurate.
4. Drill holes: Next, drill holes into the wall where you marked your previous holes. Make sure to use a drill bit that is slightly smaller than the screws that you'll be using to attach the hinge and lock hardware.
5. Attach hardware: Finally, attach your hardware to both the door and the wall. Use your screws to attach the hinges to the door, and then use your screws to attach the hardware onto the back of each lock.
Hang it in the perfect spot for your room, add a new knob or two, and enjoy your newly installed door!